Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: wendyg on March 25, 2012, 01:04:25 PM

Title: Best apartments to choose
Post by: wendyg on March 25, 2012, 01:04:25 PM
Hi, we have been to Kalkan 3 times now and are looking to go again soon. We love the town but really struggle with the hills. Can anyone recommend a 2 bedroom apartment that has full kitchen with washing machine, sea view but as close to the town as possible. The Moonlight bar area would be great

Thank you
Title: Re: Best apartments to choose
Post by: Charlie on March 25, 2012, 01:40:55 PM
Have a look at www.kalkanmagic.com - 3 apartments in a very central location. 
I have absolutely nothing to do with these apartments, so this is not me advertising, just trying to be helpful!
Post by: antler on March 25, 2012, 02:21:47 PM
A really good selection in the Mediteranean comlplex. We stayed there in 2010. We had a town house. A nice level walk across to the taxi rank and restaurant strip.
Post by: Babs on March 25, 2012, 03:08:11 PM
Can recommend the Mediterranean, Truffle and Korsan apartments....all very central.
Post by: itstime on March 25, 2012, 03:23:36 PM
Try this http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/turkey/tk2257.htm
No connection to the apartment but have stayed at the Olivium before and literally a two minute walk to the Moonlight.
Post by: wendyg on March 25, 2012, 06:21:57 PM
thank you all for responding i will have a look into them all
Post by: tillymint143 on May 02, 2012, 09:13:31 PM
What about this one.... http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/turkey/TK791.htm  Its very central and the owner reckons the pool is virtually your own, as the Turkish family in the other apartment don't tend to bother with it. I haven't stayed there although we did try to book for this year, but missed out on availability.

Post by: Reygirl on May 02, 2012, 10:10:15 PM
 My friends and I stayed last year in the 3-bedroom apartment that Tillymint has mentioned.  I can confirm that we had the pool to ourselves.  It was in a great location - a slightly down hill walk will take you straight into the Olive Garden/Merkez area, so although it's not totally flat it's very manageable walk and just minutes from the Moonlight.  You can also get to the apartment from the road that runs past Adda supermarket.  And the views from the apartment are fantastic.  We loved it and thought it was by far the best value around.  The owner is very helpful and will answer all your questions. 
Post by: kalkan4eva on May 03, 2012, 08:53:43 AM
there are some apartments right behind Moonlight, but you'd struggle to get a decent sea view from them. We always have a wander around and check out places to stay for future visits when we're there - caretakers are more than happy to show you round an unlet facility :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal