Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: hodstar on January 31, 2012, 07:44:58 AM

Title: Jet2 Flight Change
Post by: hodstar on January 31, 2012, 07:44:58 AM
Jet2 have changed flight LS561 from Newcastle to Dalaman. We were notified yesterday it has been moved forward from 9.30am to 4.30pm. This is so annoying because we will lose a night out in Kalkan. They have offered us our money back, but trying to get alternative flights at this stage would cost us a small fortune. How can they change a scheduled flight by 8 hours?
Oh and by the way, while I'm having a rant. Jet2 state in their commercial that "we have comfortable seats"  No you don't!!

Rant over

And breathe.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Title: Re: Jet2 Flight Change
Post by: HoneyBunny on January 31, 2012, 11:28:37 AM
Hodster - we are in exactly the same position. There we 8 of us booked, good flight times, booked early to get reasonable price then this happens! Doubly annoying as another 3 of our party are flying from Manchester at what was the same flight times to share transfer - now we are going to have to pay tow transfers - Jet2 don't factor that in, nor the higher cost of booking an alternative at this stage. It's not only missing out on our first night, it's the time filling when we depart  - moved from 5pm to 23.55!! Don't think I can afford an extended time in Dalaman Airport! Ho hum. Am now going to book with ThomsonFly - leave at 07.35 arr 13.45, so raspberries to Jet2. They just lost 8 fare paying passengers. I wouldn't mind as much (that's prob not true actually!), but it's a big bash for my birthday and I have splurged on the White Lodge for the week as a treat for me and my family, so want to maximise the time we have there!
Anyway, hope you get sorted and happy hols.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal