Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: Llondon on January 16, 2012, 10:58:20 PM

Title: Villa which sleeps 8 with a pool and a jacuzzi?
Post by: Llondon on January 16, 2012, 10:58:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a villa within walking distance of bars and restaurants, which sleeps 8 in preferably four bedrooms, with it's own private pool and a jacuzzi?

I know that's very detailed but google isn't really helping!

We're looking for May, and would like to spend about £1k, although I understand the cost may be more to tick all of the boxes above!

Any recommendations would be really appreciated!

Thanks in advance

L x
Title: Re: Villa which sleeps 8 with a pool and a jacuzzi?
Post by: KalkanKath on January 17, 2012, 10:34:58 AM
Just sent you a PM with a couple of suggestions. Not sure if it went though, so let me know if you haven't received it and I'll try again. Thanks
Post by: Llondon on January 17, 2012, 08:33:03 PM
Thanks kath, I did get the pm fine. Painter man, please try again when you have a second, I'll check out your website now

Would you recommend the area for a group in their mid twenties who are looking for some nightlife but not Ibiza style? :) I hope it's not too quiet
Post by: bam on January 18, 2012, 01:52:14 PM
What sort of nightlife are you after?

Definitely no Ibiza style nightlife, but lots of great bars and atmospheric restaurants to choose from.

My boyfriend and I are in our early 20's and have been going to Kalkan for the past 3 years and love it, we don't think it's too quiet, but then we aren't really after nightclubs and all night parties (enough of that in England!) 
Post by: Llondon on January 19, 2012, 08:33:26 AM
Hi everyone,

We had thought we'd found somewhere lovely and may still go for it, but unfortunately the jacuzzi isn't heated, so will be unuseable so early in the season i think

I'd really love any recommendations for villas with heated jacuzzi!!

Thanks
Post by: Llondon on January 19, 2012, 01:19:54 PM
or maybe a heated pool?
Post by: Blue Lizard on January 19, 2012, 01:22:41 PM
If you can't find either and you notice sudden warmth while bathing ..look for the person with closed eyes and a smug grin >:D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal