Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Enişte on November 22, 2011, 11:49:49 AM

Title: Kalkan's 'Adana' restaurants
Post by: Enişte on November 22, 2011, 11:49:49 AM
Someone was asking the other day about the name of the restaurant just beside the main roundabout in town, but having just received a new menu for a new place with a similar name, I thought I might clarify matters.

The place by the roundabout is Meydan Adana and the Öz Adana, previously just up the slope from Tesko supermarket towards the Samira hotel has now moved up to the location formerly occupied by Luka restaurant and progress on their new oven and other refurbishments is coming on well.  The new kid on the block is called Adana and will be where Öz Adana used to be.  Confused?  I was, but having seen the menu for the new one, prices seem very competitive, so why not give them all a try on your next visit?  Have I missed any other 'adanaly' venues out?
Title: Re: Kalkan's 'Adana' restaurants
Post by: kalkan4eva on November 22, 2011, 06:43:47 PM
I'm really surprised Oz Adana has moved futher out of town and especially to the spot Luka occupied. We are loyal Oz Adana fans and will no doubt go up to their new location but it seems an odd move?
We will give the new Adana a try though. Been to Meydan quite a few times now but have to say for that type of menu and price (and old location...) we did prefer Oz Adana
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 23, 2011, 08:46:02 AM
I have to agree with you...strange move .....we sometimes used to pop in and order a delivery when we passed..we don't often pass luka.........(Oz do red cabbage with the salad!!.mmmm :laugh: !)
Post by: GARDENIA PAT on November 23, 2011, 01:25:00 PM
We spoke to Resul from Oz Adaner whilst we were there in October,apparantly the rent on the old place almost doubled hence the move.
Post by: kevincat99 on November 23, 2011, 08:02:37 PM

Yes he said that to me as well - but whether they will still attract customers that far out of the village - we will have to wait and see

Previous lokanta's on that site have never seemed to do well
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal