Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: Enişte on October 04, 2011, 05:20:07 PM

Title: New things to do in Kalkan?
Post by: Enişte on October 04, 2011, 05:20:07 PM
This not an announcement but a question - can any of you, particularly those with youngish children, think of activities that you might like to see available in town?  A search of this forum for articles along these lines has offered some fairly negative comments. 

I too would not like to see the noisy karting tracks or water parks but I have had an idea about one of the more sedate forms of entertainment - crazy golf!  What does anyone think?  If there were a small putting course in Kalkan, would you use it, or do you think it would be popular or would it indicate to you that Kalkan was heading rapidly downmarket?  Just a general query at the moment, but I would appreciate any sensible input.
Title: Re: New things to do in Kalkan?
Post by: annav on October 04, 2011, 08:34:44 PM
I think crazy golf would be a lovely idea for kids. Its not indicative of somewhere going downhill as its fairly sedate. And if it wasnt in the centre of town it would be even better.
Title: Re: New things to do in Kalkan?
Post by: amber on October 05, 2011, 05:46:25 AM
First challenge would be to find a flat piece of land that hadnt been built on.Not much profit in it so would have to be a belidye venture.Most tourist children here July and August,so would be very hot without some sort of shade or it would only be used in the evenings.I guess its something that could appeal to kids of various ages but I cant see the idea taking off.I would be interested in hearing what local turks think about crazy golf,will ask them today!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal