Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: ShazzaA on September 28, 2011, 04:28:47 PM

Title: JET2 - First timer- advice needed!
Post by: ShazzaA on September 28, 2011, 04:28:47 PM
We're travelling with Jet2 for the first time in a few weeks.

I haven't currently booked any in-flight entertainment for the kids (aged 8 and 6).  Last year they weren't bothered about watching anything, but liked listening to the radio whilst playing games and colouring.

Is the radio free, or do you have to pay for it?  Could they share one unit between them and have an earphone each, or would my dearly beloved need to dig deep into his Efes fund and pay for two?!

Also, is it cheaper to book before you fly? ???

I know they are daft questions really, but I'm hoping all you experienced JET2ers will be able to help!

Many thanks  ;D
Title: Re: JET2 - First timer- advice needed!
Post by: Reygirl on September 28, 2011, 10:38:06 PM
Hi Shazza I've flown on Jet2 a couple of times and haven't taken up their offer of entertainment but I dont' think you'd be able to get radio for free - I'm sure you have to rent the equipment to get anything at all.  Not sure about being able to share earphones.
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 29, 2011, 10:45:32 AM
If you want entertainment you need to either book it before or you can just get it on the day - think it may be marginally cheaper to book in advance. If you have an ipod or MP3 player it might be better for them to listen to that and do their coloring books and avoid dipping into the Efes fund ;D. I thought the consoles looked quite small so it might be hard for them to share if you decide to hire one.
Have a great trip :)
Post by: ShazzaA on September 29, 2011, 09:19:57 PM
Thank you for your advice.  I'm always keen to protect the Efes fund, so MP3's at the ready  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal