Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: Blue Lizard on September 23, 2011, 01:19:03 PM

Title: Falling Space Debris!!
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 23, 2011, 01:19:03 PM
Well!!! today is the day that a large piece of space satellite hurtling towards earth crashes into it!!..Nasa don't know where or when..but have assured people that there is a 3,200 to 1 chance of it landing on someone....Now i'm no betting odds person but considering the odds i have of winning the lottery which are far greater than that!,the size of the planet,the amounts of desert and water these seem pretty low!! :o ..they also say it weighs 6 tons and is the size of a double decker bus!...now if it's like buses around here bloody 2 might turn up at once!! ::) ::) ::) :-\

take care out there!!
Title: Re: Falling Space Debris!!
Post by: Legionaire on September 23, 2011, 02:00:56 PM
Thats the same odds as a bus actually turning up down here.... :o
Post by: whiteonyx on September 23, 2011, 02:52:33 PM
you catch it, i'll stick it on E-Bay, sorted.   ;D
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 24, 2011, 09:28:38 AM
Wouldn't you know it????...bloody typical....Bus is late!! >:D
Post by: Potter on September 26, 2011, 08:01:22 PM
Is it a bird, is it a plane....no.....it's falling space debris!! :o
 ;)
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 26, 2011, 08:09:21 PM
Where has it gone?????...Nasa say it can't be tracked because of it's unusual shape.....so what is the point of air defences when all they have to do is make rockets shaped like buses instead of rocket shaped??? :angel:
Post by: Potter on September 27, 2011, 06:17:07 PM
It has gone quiet :-X until old red nose bought the subject up about Crouchy.. If you believe the sold called pundits etc. (All full of BS),..It leads me to believe that it was actually a football crossed by Matty Etherington onto said Crouchy's head...and into the net, Huzzahh!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
 ;)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal