Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: kalkanbelle on September 16, 2011, 04:37:35 PM

Title: Beach Club Facilities
Post by: kalkanbelle on September 16, 2011, 04:37:35 PM
Does anyone know if any of the beach clubs have hot showers and hairdryers?  The reason I am asking is because some of our guests have a late flight back to the UK and would like to spend some time at a beach club but need to freshen up and get changed before their departure.
Title: Re: Beach Club Facilities
Post by: turkeyfan on September 16, 2011, 06:09:37 PM
Palm have got showers, not sure about hairdryers though.
Post by: chrissy1 on September 16, 2011, 06:16:33 PM
Palm def have showers and not sure if i remember seeing hairdyers in the ladies toilets u could always try email them.
Post by: Skunk on September 16, 2011, 07:50:02 PM
Only primitive showers near sea at Mahal - no privacy nor hairdryers I don't think, but if arranged in advance who knows what luxuries may await??? !!
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 17, 2011, 08:28:40 PM
No hairdryers at Palm...pretty sure of that :)
Post by: misty on September 17, 2011, 08:43:36 PM
Why do you need a hairdryer during the day  ??? ??? ??? Didn't see any at the Kalamar Beach club... only that big bright ball in the sky..... ;D ;D ;D
Post by: kalkanbelle on September 17, 2011, 11:17:43 PM
Misty I'm guessing you're not of the female species or you don't have long locks if you're asking why you would need a hairdryer ;D
Post by: kele on September 18, 2011, 08:03:10 AM
I may be being a tad dumb here, but couldn't your guests either take a hairdrier in their hand baggage, or borrow one from you?
Or if you were that concerned about their wellbeing surely you could invite them back to your place to freshen up?
Post by: chickengeorge on September 18, 2011, 09:26:56 AM
Maybe a tad. They could take their own I guess but i reckon they have to be out of the place by certain time because others are coming. So they wouldn't be able to go back to freshen up. Unless I'm a tad!
Post by: misty on September 18, 2011, 10:23:19 AM
Misty I'm guessing you're not of the female species or you don't have long locks if you're asking why you would need a hairdryer ;D

I was a male the last time I looked no flowing locks though..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Post by: kalkanbelle on September 18, 2011, 11:45:30 AM

Kele  - When guests have checked out they can't check back in again to freshen up before their flight up as the next guests would be there :laugh:  We do provide hairdryers but guests can't take them with them when they leave!  That was the whole point of my asking about showers and hairdryers in the first place so that I could let guests who have a late flight know which beach clubs have the best facilities.

Thank you to those of you who kindly replied and I will let our guests know that they should bring their own hairdryer if they need to use one.
Post by: maryjane on September 19, 2011, 08:19:11 AM
Whenever we have had late departures, my hair is usually wet, will dry off, no problem.  Unlike my eyes, too much boo hooing at leaving Paradise again :'( :'( :'( :'(
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 19, 2011, 08:45:42 AM
Rubber bathing cap!!! that will sort it...you will look like a plum but your hair will be dry ;D
Post by: Kuzu on September 19, 2011, 09:50:34 AM
Not 100% sure but I think the toilet facilities by the harbour have hairdryers,  near the coastguard side, (I'd check as it I think I saw them last year)....you have to pay to use the facilities, they could use Indigo Beach Club during the day...
Post by: kalkanbelle on September 19, 2011, 10:54:58 AM
Thanks again for all your responses.  Just one more question: Do all the beach clubs give you a lift back to your hotel/villa/apartment for free?   It would be useful if they do so that guests could collect their luggage that has been stored until their departure.
Post by: itstime on September 19, 2011, 11:15:29 AM
Thanks again for all your responses.  Just one more question: Do all the beach clubs give you a lift back to your hotel/villa/apartment for free?   It would be useful if they do so that guests could collect their luggage that has been stored until their departure.

I know Palm Beach and Kalamar do but not sure about the others
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal