Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: yorkielovit on September 15, 2011, 12:12:27 PM

Title: Mobility Scooters
Post by: yorkielovit on September 15, 2011, 12:12:27 PM
Am in Side and heading to Kalkan tomorrow for a week. My Mothers Mobility scooter battery seems to have died. Anyone know of any services in Kalkan (probably long shot) or Fetyhe.

Many Thanks
Michelle
Title: Re: Mobility Scooters
Post by: Enişte on September 15, 2011, 03:21:35 PM
Surely Antalya on the way here is your best bet.  Perhaps call at one of the hotels on the outskirts to check up for you.
Post by: yorkielovit on September 15, 2011, 04:11:20 PM
Thanks Eniste. I stupidly left my drivin g licemse in  the UK so instead of being in a hired car am now in a transfer with Brave tours and am not sure how the driver will feel about the detours  :(
Post by: zola on September 18, 2011, 11:14:31 AM
just a word of advice, keep an eye on the charge if plugging them into the mains as i have had a few things burn out like battery chargers for my camera. Would be very surprised if you found a mobility shop here. If you do re charge the battery from the mains and it still won't work, check the display battery as this can sometimes be the problem. The pannel lifts off and there is a small battery inside it looks like a shorter version of an AAA battery, i had 2 new batteries in my mums scooter, it still wouldn't work it was the battery in the display which is A LOT cheaper!! Good luck and drive carefully!
Post by: Charlie on September 18, 2011, 12:38:33 PM
Yorkilovit  email Bravetours and explain the situation as it may be that the driver will not have great English and therefore not understand what you are asking.  I'm sure they will know of somewhere enroute to Kalkan that will be able to help out.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal