Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => Living In Kalkan => Topic started by: tonikaragul on August 13, 2011, 02:58:53 PM

Title: apartment needed for rent urgently
Post by: tonikaragul on August 13, 2011, 02:58:53 PM
hi everyone
                 i am looking for a one or two bedroom apartment in kalkan for rent available immediately that allows dogs (i have one very well behaved little dog who doesnt not bark chew or anything) i am looking for something in the price range of about 400-500 TL per month and im looking for preferaably a long term let, the apartment must be full furnished aswell.
                please if anyone knows of anything could they contact me on 05368484772 or my husband on 05365717013 if youd prefer a turkish speaker as my turkish is very limited>

if anyone does know of anywhere or has anywhere id really appreciate it if people could get it touch and help me find somewhere. thank you x

Title: Re: apartment needed for rent urgently
Post by: hel66 on August 13, 2011, 05:18:00 PM
This is about the very worst time to be asking for long term lets. The time to ask is beginning of November when the season is over and most things close down for the winter, it will be fairly easy to find something long term in that price range then. Good luck and you never know, maybe someone will let you a place earlier
Title: Re: apartment needed for rent urgently
Post by: tonikaragul on August 13, 2011, 10:21:27 PM
Yes I know but unfortunately I need to move now so haven't got the option of waiting :(
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal