Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => When Are You In Kalkan / Arrange a meet up => Topic started by: ScotsinKalkan on August 12, 2011, 08:43:12 PM

Title: Flying out Monday
Post by: ScotsinKalkan on August 12, 2011, 08:43:12 PM
Flying out Monday from Edinburgh and so looking forward to it, despite potential Virus attack, threat of large scale handbag purchasing by wife and the dangers of ice cubes!  Fully commited to enjoying 2 weeks of great hospitality and catching up with some great Kalkan people.  Just need to get the bottle of Baileys at airport on way out (only ever drink it in Kalkan). Daughter gagging to visit some silver shops where they sell tastefull reproductions of branded jewellery!
Title: Re: Flying out Monday
Post by: itstime on August 12, 2011, 09:16:19 PM
Have a fantastic time :)
Post by: HolmfirthNicky on August 12, 2011, 09:32:08 PM
Have a lovely time, Happy shopping!!!
Post by: clara 50 on August 13, 2011, 02:45:45 PM
Have a fantastic holiday! We're back out in three weeks, can't wait for some sunshine there's certainly none in Wales here lately, it's more like November. Hope you and your family have a happy and healthy time in Kalkan. Cheers!
Post by: fidimax on August 13, 2011, 05:08:55 PM
I will be "home" early 27th aug,coming from M/chester,only a short visit,just 4 nights,no doubt I will see someone ,some where,if you see a 6 foot something handsome ? chap,with 2 good looking Turkish girls,it will be me,say hello.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal