Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: Babs on July 20, 2011, 01:02:24 PM

Title: harbour
Post by: Babs on July 20, 2011, 01:02:24 PM
After doing a bit of my favourite pastime.....webcam watching.....I gather that Korsan Meze and Kebab are now joined on what was the Kebab site, so what has taken the place of the old Meze restaurant opposite the beach?
Title: Re: harbour
Post by: Denners on July 20, 2011, 01:57:24 PM
It's where Moussakka moved to and reopenrd in.
Post by: chrissy1 on July 20, 2011, 04:20:41 PM
And what a great job Mehmet has done there it turned out to be one of if not the best places we visited this year great food fabulous staff and a lovely atmosphere can't wait to go back in 5 weeks time.
Post by: HolmfirthNicky on July 20, 2011, 04:30:10 PM
Have to agree with Chrissy, Mehmet has really got it spot on there, the food as usual is excellent and there is a lovely atmosphere there.
Post by: Babs on July 20, 2011, 05:30:31 PM
one for the list for October  :laugh:
Post by: chrissy1 on July 24, 2011, 09:22:41 AM
U won't regret it Babs we ate there 6 times in 3 weeks which is very unusual for us especially in Kalkan with the vast choice but everytime it was spot on.
Post by: yorkielovit on August 05, 2011, 02:35:38 PM
After doing a bit of my favourite pastime.....webcam watching.....I gather that Korsan Meze and Kebab are now joined on what was the Kebab site, so what has taken the place of the old Meze restaurant opposite the beach?

which was the original Korsan Meze or Kebab. Been going to KK since 1998 and Korsan from very early on and always just called it Korsan. Are they still opp fenner cafe (near enough)

Thanks
Michelle
Post by: Babs on August 05, 2011, 03:15:39 PM
hi Michelle
Mussakka has moved into the original Korsan site down opposite the beach and the Korsan is now up above opposite the Fish Terrace....where the Korsan Kebab was
If you have a look at the webcam on their website you can see it looks the same but in a different position
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal