Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: BevJam on July 16, 2011, 07:43:49 AM

Title: Some recent finds
Post by: BevJam on July 16, 2011, 07:43:49 AM
After bidding on the KTLN auction this Spring we've been trying out the restaurants where we had successful bids.
Everyone has been absolutely lovely and wouldn't let us pay for any drinks or food. The service was exceptional and the food was great.
We went to Salt and Pepper and the fish we had there was fantastic, they also provided brandies in a heated balloon glass, very nice indeed. Great views and a warm welcome.
Mussaka on the seafront has never disappointed and this was as lovely as ever. To start with we shared the boreks and Mucver. For the mains I tried the paella whilst my better half had the seabass baked in foil. Also tried a new red wine (to us anyway) called Busbag, good shiraz type, great with food.
However our biggest treat was at Parc last night, great service, wonderful meze to share and I had the moussaka, which was delicious, whilst Mr J had the stuffed chicken. Couldn't face a dessert although all looked yummy. What they may lack in view they more than make up for in service and quality. We'll be back.
Title: Re: Some recent finds
Post by: dalemill16x on July 22, 2011, 10:44:36 AM
I must say Parc is the best restaurant in Kalkan. Excellent place to enjoy good meal. I had been there many times. When I enter the garden I feel very much relaxed and have a good times listening to the soft music.
Post by: bullfrog on July 22, 2011, 11:56:51 AM
Welcome to the forum Dale (mill16x).

I'm flying out tonight so may try Parc over the weekend!  :)
Post by: Parc Kalkan on July 22, 2011, 01:58:48 PM
Hi Dalemill16x (and welcome to the foum!)

Thanks for your wonderful comment about Parc Kalkan. We really appreciate any feedback, obviously yours was one of the best!

When you are next in Kalkan, please come back to see us! Im glad you enjoyed your evenings here and we hope to see you back here soon!
Post by: dalemill16x on July 25, 2011, 06:20:24 AM
Its my pleasure.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal