Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: EESB on July 10, 2011, 03:58:23 PM

Title: A special message for Joan H
Post by: EESB on July 10, 2011, 03:58:23 PM
Hi All

My name is Emma and although my Mum has had a villa in Kalkan for 9 years I only visited for the first time 2 years ago (there are a lot of places to go and things to do in this world) but now cannot get enough, not just of Kalkan, but of Turkey as a whole - last year I travelled across country to Kapadokya and spent some time in Istanbul also.

I don't really know what else to say to be honest.  Just that it really is a joy to find somewhere so beautiful with such a depth of culture and history. 

Although Kalkan is exceptionally special - I have travelled and lived all over the world, and it's one of the most spectacular I have come across - I would really welcome more time to drive around the whole country and see the wealth of different influences, cuisines, landscapes and cultures.

I will of course, be seeing you in Kalkan first.

Emma
Title: Re: A special message for Joan H
Post by: Chucky on July 10, 2011, 08:45:13 PM
Thanks Emma
Welcome to the Forum.
When I read your first post I was impressed by your style.
I think, that like Antler, you have a gift for writing. I shall look forward to more of your posts and if you want to write about the other places you visited in Turkey, please do. I am sure they will also be enjoyed by the Forum members. 
Cheers
Joan
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal