Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: jacqueline on July 05, 2011, 09:51:51 AM

Title: La Sera website?
Post by: jacqueline on July 05, 2011, 09:51:51 AM
Hi there,

looking to book a scrub down for the first night of our holidays (late August).. Links to Sera website don't seem to be working.. Anyone know if its changed or closed???

thanks

Jacqueline
Title: Re: La Sera website?
Post by: Skunk on July 05, 2011, 11:02:22 AM
La Sera is now a private villa rather than a hotel :( :(
Post by: caradog on July 05, 2011, 11:22:41 AM
Hi Jaqueline, La Sera has changed hands for 2011, so perhaps the website has changed too. They were certainly still a spa in May, and were just opening the restaurant from which some of our recent guests have given great feedback.
Post by: turkeyfan on July 05, 2011, 12:29:44 PM
From what I can gather, the hotel which was Serra hotel is now a private villa http://truffleproperties.net/villa-serra

There is a cafe/bar/restaurant call La Sera http://kalkan.turkishlocalnews.com/portal/component/content/article/131-food-drink/76869-la-sera-cafe-bar?directory=112 

which is above La Sera Wellbeing (the hamam) but I can't find a website for that.
Post by: jacqueline on July 05, 2011, 02:15:28 PM
Thanks for the information..nothing stays the same for very long eh?

I'll maybe just wait til until I get over...and take a scrubbing brush......

Thanks again

jacqueline
Post by: littlelin on July 05, 2011, 05:35:53 PM
La Sera Wellbeing were still operating 2 weeks ago. Jacqueline is wanting the hamam, not a hotel. Have you tried using the old email address?
Post by: Wendy on July 05, 2011, 10:37:04 PM
Hi,
I was looking after LaSera website but Zaira has moved on, I believe Edi too is in Kemer. Hoewever Izzet  is still there and it is still operating as a Hamam.
The domain was due for renewal but I was not contacted about keeping the site going.
Cheers
Wendy.
Post by: jacqueline on July 07, 2011, 11:23:22 AM
La Sera Wellbeing were still operating 2 weeks ago. Jacqueline is wanting the hamam, not a hotel. Have you tried using the old email address?

thanks , I did that and got a reply.. so obviously still there.

All I need to do is work out when my flight gets in and book a time!!

Many thanks for all replies

Jacqueline
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal