Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: Trotter on June 20, 2011, 08:15:53 PM

Title: Pedicure
Post by: Trotter on June 20, 2011, 08:15:53 PM
Hi everyone, my wife and I will be arrivng soon for our 3rd visit to Kalkan-we love the feel and ambience of the place.
This is the first time for 2 years but this website keeps me going in between times.
Linda enjoys a pedicure\manuicure as an occasional holiday treat-I think  'occasional' is my word not hers!- and I wondered if someone could recommend a local enterprise.
We are staying at the Meldi so are not to far out of town.
Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: Pedicure
Post by: Skunk on June 21, 2011, 12:16:16 PM
I go to Wella which is down an alley on the right as you go down the main drag towards the Merkez cafe.  If you look on the map it is marked there.  :)
Post by: kalkan4eva on June 21, 2011, 10:21:08 PM
I usually go to Saime, at Elite Wellbeing, which is situated under Sofra restaurant. Best pedicures ever :) Missed her last year as she had broken her leg in an unfortunate accident - hope she's back this year
Post by: turkeyfan on June 22, 2011, 05:03:54 PM
Saime's not there this year - well she wasn't a month ago.  The guy from Sofra told me that she might be working from home.

I had a great pedicure in the hairdressers behind the garden, opposite Chapter One.
Post by: Trotter on June 22, 2011, 08:18:02 PM
Thank you Turkeyfan.
We intend visiting Chapter One after reading the reviews on here so I feel a plan coming on involving feet, food and Efes.
Post by: turkeyfan on June 22, 2011, 08:36:15 PM
Sounds like a good idea.  I always sit next door in Cafe Leon with a glass of wine or a piece of cake and coffee while I wait for the polish to dry ;0

Post by: kalkan4eva on June 22, 2011, 09:20:23 PM
I love that turkeyfan...wine whilst waiting ;D
So sorry to hear Saime isn't back. She was working from home in Kisla last year and I'm sure it really affected her business. I must admit I went to Atlantis for my pedicure last year whilst my BH had a massage there - it was just the convenience because I was waiting for him. Not as good as Saime though, her pedicures are amazing.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal