Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: rosemary050 on June 03, 2011, 10:32:53 PM

Title: Travel Republic Shuttle
Post by: rosemary050 on June 03, 2011, 10:32:53 PM
Hi Everyone, coming independently to Kalkan from Dalaman airport and having exhausted most transfer options I have come across Travel Republic who offer a return shuttle to and from Dalaman/Kalkan for approx £37.00 has anyone used this company/ shuttle service........Thanks
Title: Re: Travel Republic Shuttle
Post by: MouMou on June 04, 2011, 10:59:46 AM
is that £37.00 both ways? or each way?  I know Thomas Cook has a transfer shuttle-book direct on their website and that is £17.00 each way, takes a while because you are going to various places and at Fethiye you then get etiher a smaller bus or taxi to take you to Kalkan depending how many are using the service.  Never heard of yours though, maybe you could search on other forums say the Fethiye/Callis sites as someone may have used them.  Let us know how you get on, it is another alternative to the norm, although a lot of people on here advertise to share a transfer to bring the cost down.
Post by: rosemary050 on June 04, 2011, 11:47:05 AM
It appears that £37 is a return price and I think you can book transfers regardless of who you have flown with as the site asked for fight info, ie fight number, time expected  etc, I will do some more research and search other forums to see if anyone else has used them..........Rosemary
Post by: fidimax on June 04, 2011, 04:20:08 PM
transfers 4 u is the same.
Post by: jer on June 09, 2011, 09:43:01 AM
I booked a holiday last year to kusadasi and booked Shuttle through TR and everything was fine. Coming to Kalkan on 28th and I am using the Shuttle
Post by: rosemary050 on June 09, 2011, 12:04:29 PM
Shuttle sounds ok then, I did ask TR what to expect and althougfh they couldn't commit re: timings etc they did say that they use transfers4u
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal