Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: Slushpuppie on April 27, 2011, 08:20:36 PM

Title: Water Parks
Post by: Slushpuppie on April 27, 2011, 08:20:36 PM
Hi everybody, I visit Kalkan every year with my daughter and I'm hoping to come again this year.  My daughter and I usually stayin the Melissa apartments on Kalamar road.
I was just wondering if there are any water parks near Kalkan or in Fethiye or Kas as my dughter loves water slides and we've never come across any before in Turkey?
Title: Re: Water Parks
Post by: turkeyfan on April 27, 2011, 09:09:03 PM
From what I've found out from a bit of googling - there is a hotel/beach with a couple of waterslides on the way to Kas but I dont think they are very big and are more suited to younger children.  I think there is a waterpark in Calis Beach near Fethiye, but I think that is more suited to youngsters too - I guess it depends on how old your daughter is and what you are looking for.
Post by: Slushpuppie on April 29, 2011, 12:19:33 PM
okay, thank you very much  :)
Post by: brian j p on April 29, 2011, 11:32:19 PM
I think there a a couple of slides at the Kisla beach club,
Post by: Denners on April 30, 2011, 07:06:46 AM
There are advertised at the Aqua Park Hotel on the Kas peninsular but I haven't experienced them myself.
Post by: tonik1945 on April 30, 2011, 09:56:33 AM
This subject has been discussed several times over the last few years, if you type water park into the search box you will find more information. :)
Post by: Vally on May 01, 2011, 08:15:43 PM
We have been to the water park in Calis a few times. There are about 6 medium sized slides and mini ones for littles ones, big pools etc. Its not very big but my 7 yr old loved it.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal