Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: volvocowgirl on March 31, 2011, 07:06:54 PM

Title: Scuba Diving
Post by: volvocowgirl on March 31, 2011, 07:06:54 PM
Hi

Im visiting Kalkan in the first 2 weeks of May. I am looking to scuba dive a few times whilst there. I have found one scuba diving complany called Kalkan dive centre. Is that the only one and has anyone dived with them. What are they like??

Nadine
Title: Re: Scuba Diving
Post by: kalkandiver on April 01, 2011, 08:09:05 AM
Kalkan Dive Centre is one of the dive schools and they're located in Kalamar Bay. In Kalkan harbour, you will find Dolphin Scuba Team, the oldest dive school in Kalkan. As far as I know, they are the only two dive schools operating this season. If Dolphin isn't appearing in your web search, try www.dolphinscubateam.com.

Happy diving!

Kalkan Diver
Post by: volvocowgirl on April 01, 2011, 01:20:26 PM

Thank you very much, dolphin are closer to me and seem like a good school.
Post by: Charlie on April 01, 2011, 01:34:26 PM
My daughter who had never dived before did her 3/4 day PADI open water course with Kalkan Dive Centre in Kalamar last year and loved it.  She can't wait to get back out there again.
Post by: kalkandiver on April 01, 2011, 04:39:49 PM
I've been diving with Dolphin for over six years now and they are great no matter what the level. Their PADI courses are first-rate and the attention they give to experienced divers is spot on as well, whether it's a half or full day's diving you're after.

Kalkan Diver
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal