Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

The Owners Lounge => Living In Kalkan => Topic started by: Duran on February 11, 2011, 12:48:31 PM

Title: Furnished / Unfurnished Villa required - Long term rent - 2 years
Post by: Duran on February 11, 2011, 12:48:31 PM
Hello!  If anyone knows of a three bedroom (minimum) villa available for rent long term - any area in Kalkan considered - can they please PM me.

My husband and I live and work in Kalkan all year round and would like to move to larger accomodation. 

Many thanks
Title: Re: Furnished / Unfurnished Villa required - Long term rent - 2 years
Post by: Wally on February 12, 2011, 08:11:29 PM
Whilst driving around Ishlamlar today I saw, what appeared from the outside a well presented villa. Don't know the rooms etc but setting and layout looked good, with walls & overlooked valley. Maybe this may be of interest to find more details? :)
Post by: Duran on February 14, 2011, 10:02:29 AM
Thanks Wally - I have sent you a PM.  Any leads are gratefully received.
Post by: lindyloubluecat on February 15, 2011, 08:50:07 PM
I know you want a 3 bedroomed but just thought I would mention that I have a large Duplex apartment.Very open plan downstairs. 2 big bedrooms each with wet rooms. Am looking to rent for a couple of years.

Good luck with your search.

Post by: Wally on February 16, 2011, 02:47:14 AM
Sorry for not replying earlier, prob with logging in. In response the villa is situated on the road to Chops, you will see the first sign for Kalkan Villas, continue past this sign up the hill until you see the second sign for Kalkan Villas, turn left at this sign following sign for Kalkan Villas. The villa is approx 5 mins down this road on the left. It is clearly identified with for rent sign. If you continue past the villa it is in fact a big circle going through Izumlu, you will then comeback out at the first Kalkan Villas sign. Hope this helps and best of luck. :) :) :)
Post by: Duran on February 16, 2011, 09:11:00 AM
Thanks Wally that's very kind of you to take the time to explain where the villa is.  I know exactly where you mean so we'll be taking a drive up there this afternoon!

Thank you also Lindylou - I will PM you for details.

Many thanks  :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal