Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: Cuddles on November 30, 2010, 09:19:56 AM

Title: Burglars & Drug Dealers caught
Post by: Cuddles on November 30, 2010, 09:19:56 AM
Good news on the KTLN site this morning, seems the Jandarma and Police have acted on a tip off and arrested 42 people. There is a picture of some recovered stolen property too.
Title: Re: Burglars & Drug Dealers caught
Post by: DRBD on November 30, 2010, 09:51:55 AM
Well done the Jandarma, the new commander is, it appears keeping to his word. 
Post by: whiteonyx on November 30, 2010, 11:27:23 AM
sounds like a large well executed targeted operation, this must be big news in Kalkan, any local Turkish readers care to give us more infomation on who these people are and connected to.
Lets hope that Kalkan can revert back to a few years back when you could leave windows and doors open!
Well done to all involved, your hard work is appreciated by us all.   ;D
Post by: amber on November 30, 2010, 12:00:47 PM
Plenty of ınfo on KTLN
Thank goodness somethıng has been done at last - drug dealers must be drıven out of Kalkan and burglars beware
Well done to all those ınvolved ın catchıng these people
Post by: Mags on November 30, 2010, 12:09:07 PM
Yes: very good news indeed. Well done to Jandarma and others involved (the lads from the Jandarma pictured on KTLN looked as though they were thoroughly enjoying the action & excitement too!!).
Post by: Bdancer on November 30, 2010, 01:21:24 PM
Best news I have heard today, well done the jandarma, as Amber says they need to take a zero tolerance approach to the drug dealers. I hope that some of the goods they have recovered can be reunited with their original owners.
Isis
Post by: jezhuggins on December 02, 2010, 09:08:45 AM
This is really good news - thank you to all concerned.
Post by: kris kadin on January 04, 2011, 02:32:48 AM
Having been a victim of burglary on my first visit back in 92 (we managed to collar the perpetrator) this is good news.  Nice to know the jandarmes are being proactive.  Thieves and drug dealers don't get an easy ride in Turkish prisons(or they didn't back in 92, our burglar got 5 years), so here's hoping they get what they deserve.

If there's one thing I hate it's thieving scumbags ;-)
Post by: mel on January 04, 2011, 08:28:30 PM
They havn't caught all the burglars as I was done Christmas Eve/Christmas Day whilst I was away ski ing in Austria.
Post by: misty on January 04, 2011, 08:42:36 PM

Mel they never will where ever it happens in the world..there are always more happy to steal your hard earned money and property  >:( >:( >:( >:( 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal