Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: RaynJudi on November 13, 2010, 03:58:12 PM

Title: Rhapsody Boutique Hotel
Post by: RaynJudi on November 13, 2010, 03:58:12 PM
Can anybody help with the location of the Rhapsody hotel in Kalkan?  :)  We have been to Kalkan many times but cannot place the position of this hotel.
Title: Re: Rhapsody Boutique Hotel
Post by: fidimax on November 13, 2010, 04:07:02 PM
I could be wrong......but,If you go up Kalamar rd,left side,go past the little "blue shop",just before Asfiya hotel and pasha apts,take the rd on the left,and follow it down,From memory I dont think Rhapsody is too far down this rd.
Post by: fidimax on November 13, 2010, 04:10:09 PM
I think Rhapsody is the one who had the motor bike and side car to run you into town,great transport and very cool for turning up for a meal.... ;)
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 13, 2010, 05:24:16 PM
Yes thats Rhapsody where you have said ......didn't know about bike and sidecar but great idea turning up in town disguised as as Wallace and Grommet :D :D
Post by: fidimax on November 13, 2010, 06:04:22 PM
Hiya blue buddy,how are you ?
Im sure it was Rhapody that had the motor bike,bright yellow I think,I looked like a old ww2 thing,really nice side car with door on,very posh..... ;D
Post by: RaynJudi on November 13, 2010, 07:58:07 PM
If the Rhapsody is on the left by the Asfiya am i right by assuming that this road leads down to where the Serra boutique hotel is, if so is the Rhapsody near the Serra?
Post by: Mercimek on November 14, 2010, 08:34:07 AM
Road behind the Serra, one road below the Regency. When you turn in it's the first on the right.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal