Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: IanTrishinHull on October 19, 2010, 05:30:55 AM

Title: Paper Moon Hotel
Post by: IanTrishinHull on October 19, 2010, 05:30:55 AM
Hi all, can anyone tell us if the Paper Moon Hotel is still open as it appears to have disappeared from the radar lately. We stayed at the hotel last year and had a lovely time, ok the manager was a little idiosyncratic shall we say and the hill a steady drag lol but it all added to the charm. We practically had the hotel to ourselves in May and it was my girlfriend's first time in Kalkan, and Turkey for that matter, but the place won her over as it does to so many people. Were coming back and staying at the Samira Hotel in a week or so and really looking forward to a relaxing break with not too much rain hopefully...everything crossed  :).
Title: Re: Paper Moon Hotel
Post by: littlelin on October 19, 2010, 07:02:25 PM
The Paper Moon seems to be one of those hotels that only seems to open when they have guests. I don't think it's open out of season .
Post by: IanTrishinHull on October 19, 2010, 08:25:27 PM
Thanks littlelin  :)
Post by: lorilou on October 21, 2010, 04:27:39 PM
Hiya
We got back on Monday and Paper Moon was definitely closed. But there are loads of other options - nearby is Pasha - we had a great cocktail there one evening and the owners were as hospitable and helpful us as they were to their guests.

The day we left I had a ook at one of their rooms, which was fairly spacious with a small kitchen area and open plan lounge, separate bedroom and bathroom - very simple, but clean and comfortable and with a balcony overlooking the pool.

My only concern would be negotiating the fairly narrow windy staircase after one cocktail too many!
hope you find something you like
lori

Post by: alpheus77 on February 15, 2011, 06:32:55 PM
Hi there, Papermoon hotel will be opened by April 15.
The web site is www.papermoonhotel.com and for direct booking please contact with me.
Warmest Regards
Alp
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal