Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: pw on October 16, 2010, 12:34:05 PM

Title: Booked!
Post by: pw on October 16, 2010, 12:34:05 PM
Well, after much humming and harring (?) and considering the possibilities of having a 2 centre holiday the decision has been made. It's a 1 centre holiday............guess where!
This will be our first venture out of town for a few years though. We'll be staying in an apartment in the Eagles Nest which looks amazing and should be a nice change from the Kalamar Road area where we normally go.
Only problem........................260 days (give or take) till the off. Oh well, at least there's something to look forward to.
I'd be interested in hearing any reports from anyone who's been to these apartments recently.
Cheers.
Title: Re: Booked!
Post by: alisonh on October 16, 2010, 04:18:41 PM
In my opinion you have made a great choice with Eagles Nest.  We have stayed in 3 different apartments on the complex over the last couple of years (thanks Marion, Jane & Suzanne) and they all have stunning uninterupted views with fabulous sunsets.  Very well maintained and security 24/7 for peace of mind.  I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Of course the only down side is it being a little out of town - a good 20 minute walk, but for me the views and peaceful location more than compensate. Just wish I was there right now!     
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal