Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Restaurants, Bars, Nightlife & Shopping => Topic started by: wackyjackie on October 06, 2010, 12:09:45 PM

Title: 'our house'
Post by: wackyjackie on October 06, 2010, 12:09:45 PM
I am half way through my holiday in Kalkan and loving it! Have tried different restaurants every night (reviews will follow!), and they just get better and better. Am now trying to find 'our house' or 'Evimez', but cannot find it despite someones directions on this site! Could somebody please tell me how to find it in relation to other bars/restaurants, as would love to try it out. Off now as Efes o'clock, grateful for any further help and advice! Cheers!
Title: Re: 'our house'
Post by: Kalkan regular on October 06, 2010, 02:15:33 PM
If you stand on the main road into Kalkan with the bus station behind you, the petrol station further up on your right and the town hall further down on youir left, Our Home is on the road straight ahead of you. They have a sign pointing up the road. It's not in amongst the other restaurants.
Title: Re: 'our house'
Post by: clashgour on October 06, 2010, 02:38:50 PM
Alternatively, if you stand in front of the green school facing over the town, Our House is about 100m to your left going towards the Otogar (Bus Station).  Do enjoy it, very simple but very authentic and the wine and beer are at very reasonable prices.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal