Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: Kefgirl on September 27, 2010, 02:32:32 PM

Title: Reporting from Kalkan 2
Post by: Kefgirl on September 27, 2010, 02:32:32 PM
Just a quick report from Paradise  :angel:
So relaxed I can barely type!
We just completely kicked back yesterday and stayed at the hotel and beach bar all day.
After breakfast we had our welcome meeting from Zeze our Tapestry Host (you could never call the Tapestry people "reps" They're so much more than that. Very knowledgeable and not in any way pushy for the trips and jaunts, like other companies are. Then we lay about, doing nothing at all, except reading. It was a bit humid and windy, so we annexed one of the shelters, with the Turkish beds in, bliss.......
Drinks in Moonlight preceded dinner in Saffron and finished off in Kleo, for more laid back people watching.  We seem to be the last ones to come back at night (dirty stop outs!)
After breakfast today, I got a spontaneous Turkish lesson from Zeze, invaluable for the pronunciation and accent pointers.
That's all for now, an iced coffee has my name on it........... ;)
I'm going to review some of the places we've eaten in a day or so, on the Restaurant thread, Chin-chin xx
Title: Re: Reporting from Kalkan 2
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 27, 2010, 02:44:28 PM
Coming back late at night is so easy...i never want a good night to end!!.............chin chin? more like Bottoms up!! ;D

Post by: antler on September 27, 2010, 05:15:11 PM
Hello Kefgirl!
Now, I'm beginning to hate you!! It is cold, wet and quite misty here, with an 80 mile drive home from the Grimsby office shortly!! And we have the heating on at home.

But it's easy to picture how nice it must be in Kalkan at this time, especially with your fantastic descriptions.  Keep them coming.......

cheers

Antler
Post by: lorilou on September 27, 2010, 08:38:49 PM
Oooooooh, Kefgirl, thank's so much.

These lovely relaxed posts from paradise are pouring oil on the troubled waters of my stressful week (and it's only Monday).

if I take a long breath and close my eyes I can almost believe that this time next week, the falling out of root canal fillings, lack of passport and slightly tricky clients wanting last minute rush jobs will be distant memories... and you are helping that process, for which i thank you!

Keep the vibe alive, Kefgirl, and enjoy!
Lori

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal