Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: Lindy on September 17, 2010, 07:14:43 PM

Title: Boats, goats, a blue lizard and a cat
Post by: Lindy on September 17, 2010, 07:14:43 PM
Hi all,
Had a good look round the market Rich got the job lot of t shirts!, Today we went on Yildiz 1 with capt Adem what a great day lunch was at mouse island watched over by some very agile goats, and also a glimpse of a small blue lizard scuttling over the rocks!,  the lunch was sooooo good very tasty and plenty of it, more stops to swim, capt Adem caught a tuna, we relaxed in the sun with fantastic views all round, truly a memorable day.
For all you fellow cat lovers we were greeted on our first day by a very pretty young tabby cat tapping on the patio door, and if we stay around the pool she lies under the lounger then pops on our lap for some fuss, we have bought some cat nibbles I'm sure previous occupants have fed her, I hope were not doing wrong  ???
Bye for now
Lindy and Rich
Title: Re: Boats, goats, a blue lizard and a cat
Post by: antler on September 17, 2010, 07:19:42 PM
Hey Lindy & Rich,

That boat trip sounds fantastic and the memory will stay with you... .....for a long time.

The cat knows who will look after it. Amazing. Enjoy every moment and tell us more!

cheers

Antler
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 17, 2010, 07:29:28 PM
The little blue lizard was cousin Lenny .......he lives on mouse island :laugh:
Post by: HolmfirthNicky on September 17, 2010, 09:30:16 PM
Sounds like you're having a fab time! Glad you enjoyed your boat trip, we did Yildiz2, a really good day out. Cats know who to go to don't they!!
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 18, 2010, 07:30:59 AM
weirdly, my BH isn't terribly keen on cats because they make him wheeze, but they always gravitate towards him.....!

Post by: cleworthallray on September 18, 2010, 10:17:13 AM
Hi Lindy..........although there must be hundreds of cats in kalkan, this sounds just like what happened to us. She used to tap on the patio window and try to nip in when we opened it. It said in the apartment info not to feed her so we didn't but as you I suggested I think someone had done so. Each morning she was asleep on a chair outside. When you were sunbathing or snoozing she would jump up and sit on you making you jump. She didn't have a care in the world and was not in the slightest frightened. Did you check her name......could this be "Angel" at SE apartments. My Dobermans would have loved her.......Ray
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal