Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: iminei on September 12, 2010, 08:43:04 AM

Title: how do i delete/rename/edit my pics?????
Post by: iminei on September 12, 2010, 08:43:04 AM
hi there, well i was going to attempt another try at getting some of my holiday snaps in the gallery and found that my two attempts yesterday has resulted in 2 of the pics being uploaded ...twice!!!
i wold like to delete 2 and name the other 2 and then add more (i now understand that i need to resize them) but when i press the edit button, Im told i cannot!!
help please..in words a two year old can understand...thank you!
Title: Re: how do i delete/rename/edit my pics?????
Post by: GARDENIA PAT on September 12, 2010, 07:04:20 PM

I too have the same problem as you, im really a learner at computers,ive managed to put a couple of pics on but i would like to put lots on, :-[  aah well at least i try :laugh: .
Post by: lorilou on September 13, 2010, 10:47:50 AM
ha - Iminei and Gardenia Pat - you've both done better than me - I've looked and looked - can find references to resizing pictures, (thanks JoanH) but nothing about the general process of uploading.

Must be missing something really obvious ...  ???

Is anyone out there able to post a simple guide to uploading photo's? Or post a link?
Thanks
Post by: antler on September 13, 2010, 11:02:01 AM
I think we need some guidance form John, as I also struggled, although I got the hang of it. Let's see what he comes up with when he's on later, otherwise I am happy to create a brief guide.

cheers

Antler
Post by: lorilou on September 13, 2010, 11:25:48 AM
I think we need some guidance form John, as I also struggled, although I got the hang of it. Let's see what he comes up with when he's on later, otherwise I am happy to create a brief guide.

cheers

Antler
Thanks Antler!
 :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal