Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: seasick on September 06, 2010, 06:19:32 PM

Title: for a real cheap fare (i'm an agent)
Post by: seasick on September 06, 2010, 06:19:32 PM
we booked easyjet out to dalaman (gatwick) for £60 each single

internal flight to istanbul £21 each

return from istanbul (again easyjet) for £59 each

£140 total

ask for details
Title: Re: for a real cheap fare (i'm an agent)
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on September 10, 2010, 01:45:49 PM
Come on now seasick..... abide by the rules or you may end up homesick  ;)
Post by: baclava on September 10, 2010, 02:30:38 PM
I don't think anyone using this forum needs an agent to find and book these flights.
Post by: seasick on September 10, 2010, 04:47:35 PM
i wasn;t offering and dont want you to "use us" just pointing out a cheaper way of getting to and from dalaman!!

shouldn't have bothered!

Post by: the lippys on September 10, 2010, 05:34:49 PM
if you don't mind to and from London Stansted airport you should have looked at flypgs .com with only 1 hour 25 mins connecting flight via the new Airport at Istanbul and it includes 20 kgs of luggage free. (with the connecting flight with EasyJet their is a fairly long wait at the airport.
Post by: Rockykalamar on September 10, 2010, 07:04:28 PM
As I travel to Kalkan at least 6 times a year, I found those cheaper routes tips very, very useful! Thanks Seasick and the Lippys ( pay no attention to smart alecs on this site!) Also, Antalya is often a cheaper destination than Dalaman and there is a regular coach service now from Kalkan to Antalya (15 tl - not bad! - saves on transfer costs -more details on KTLN - click Local news). I don't fly from Gatwick or Stansted, tho'.

EK Safety

Rocky - No need for the comment "pay no attention to smart alecs on this site!" Please familiarise yourself with our MMR policy.
Post by: littlelin on December 12, 2010, 07:27:25 PM
Thank you Seasick. I've just booked 2 weeks next Sept/Oct flying Easyjet Gatwick to Istanbul, then Pegasus internal flight to Dalaman. Total cost for 2 adults £202, almost half the cost of flying direct to Dalaman. OK, timewise it's longer but ideal if budget is a priority.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal