Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: fidimax on September 04, 2010, 07:39:00 PM

Title: Lizo pension.
Post by: fidimax on September 04, 2010, 07:39:00 PM
does anyone have a email address for the Lizo pension,or simlar accommadation.
Still looking for a cheap rental/hotel,but flight prices are stupid for the first week in oct,I can go to florida for the price of a dalaman flight   ???   :-\
Title: Re: Lizo pension.
Post by: johnl on September 04, 2010, 08:25:36 PM
Hi.E-mail is lizohotel@yahoo.com.We will be back there for the 6th time on 1st October.It is a great little hotel and the food and views are fantastic.If you e mail the owners name is Ali.Mention that John put you in touch. 
Post by: fidimax on September 04, 2010, 09:55:57 PM
Thanks John,just sent Ali a email,If I stay at the Lizo we will probably bump into each other as I am looking at the same dates.   ;) .

Neil.
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 05, 2010, 01:31:40 PM
Neil, easyJet have a "sale" on at the moment - have you tried their website? You can go on 30th Sep for £76 and return 7th October for £56...any good?
Post by: fidimax on September 05, 2010, 02:15:45 PM
Thanks K4E,just checked EJ,Coming up with £79.99 out and £189.99 coming back + taxes ect,was the one you saw from manchester ?   :'(
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 05, 2010, 02:29:14 PM
Hi Neil, yes from Manchester. Still showing £76 on the 30th Sept and £58 (sorry £2 out) coming back a week later on 7th.
Bring up the timetable for October flights from Manchester to Dalaman - gives you all the dates they have flights available and prices. Good luck
Post by: kalkan4eva on September 05, 2010, 02:38:24 PM
....ooooh a real blonde moment... :-[ :-[
that would be £76 going out on September 30th and £58 going OUT on the 7th October...ignore me :-*
Post by: fidimax on September 05, 2010, 02:44:11 PM
HaHaHa,wot u like K4E,I was just about to say are you not looking at the "out" flight price,My card was poised to book at that price.  ;D  never mind I shall get to Kalkan one way or another.
Post by: itstime on September 05, 2010, 04:22:50 PM
Don't know if these are any better but just checked A1 travel and 7 nights Manchester to Dalaman on 29th September for £199 and on 1st October £206. These prices include all taxes and hold baggage. Hope you get something sorted out
Post by: fidimax on September 05, 2010, 04:41:58 PM
Thanks Itstime,isnt this site brilliant,who needs a travel agent when all the good people on EK help out,the flights are not a bad price,I have seen a flight for later that week,keeps going up and down,but now have more options.
I will be coming to Kalkan on my own again( yeah,no mrs fidimax) so I am trying to keep to a budget of under £300,for accom,flight and transfer,yes I know a big ask but worth a try to get "home" again before the end of the year.

thanks for eveyones help,I am sure I will make it happen.   ;D
Post by: fidimax on September 05, 2010, 07:03:36 PM
Hi.E-mail is lizohotel@yahoo.com.We will be back there for the 6th time on 1st October.It is a great little hotel and the food and views are fantastic.If you e mail the owners name is Ali.Mention that John put you in touch.

Thanks for the info John,been in touch with Ali,seems a nice chap,just need to get flights booked now.

;D :)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal