Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: karenm on September 01, 2010, 12:29:02 PM

Title: Korsan Apartments absolutely lovely trip!
Post by: karenm on September 01, 2010, 12:29:02 PM
Hi everyone

We, family of 4 just back from lovely 2 weeks at korsan apartments and have no hesitation in recommending them! - the apartment was spotlessly clean,all bedrooms had  Izmet and his wife did a great job looking after us and the view from our apartment was amazing!

I have already emailed Claire for booking for next year and my sisters and their families may join us too!

Looking forward to returning next year - miss the heat already!!

karen and dean
Title: Re: Korsan Apartments absolutely lovely trip!
Post by: sandy curties on September 02, 2010, 01:03:52 PM
I agree with Karen (actually think we met you - we are the family from Knutsford with two girls).  The apartment were spotless and the service hotel standard.  Everyone was lovely.  Not thought about next year yet but if we were to go back we would go there.

Sandra
Post by: Reygirl on September 02, 2010, 02:05:50 PM
I stayed at the Korsan in July in Joan's apartment, which I booked through this website.  Great location and very warm welcome.  I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Post by: mogwai84 on January 05, 2011, 12:37:11 AM
Glad I found this thread, we're looking at booking to stay at the Korsan apartments in July, after finding them on Thomas Cook. It seems more cost-effective to book direct with them and work out flights and transfers. This forum has been really useful in helping us find out more about Kalkan as this will be our first time (2nd time in Turkey).

Anyway, the reviews on TripAdvisor all seemed a little "too good to be true" but this thread has been reassuring. It'd be good to know if there are plenty of sunbeds, as I quite like to lounge by the pool for a bit rather than spend all day down at the beach.

Cheers

mogwai84  8)
Post by: The Engineer on January 05, 2011, 08:01:58 AM
Hi

There are plenty of sun beds 8 round the top pool and several by the bottom pool, I have never had a problem getting a sun bed. not everyone stays at the apartment every day there are people at the beach and on boat trips etc some times I have been there on my own by the pool. You have made a good choice and won't be dissapointed.

M
Post by: mogwai84 on January 05, 2011, 10:10:58 AM
Thanks! That's really good to know. Just need to get our annual leave ok'd and then I'll think we'll be booking this week :D
Post by: karenm on February 27, 2011, 12:32:35 PM
Hi Sandra!

We loved Korsan/Kalkan so much we have booked for three weeks this year - kids are really excited!!!

We have booked flights with Aeagan Flights so fingers crossed!

Karen
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal