Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: Lancs lass on August 13, 2010, 02:53:04 PM

Title: House bunnies!
Post by: Lancs lass on August 13, 2010, 02:53:04 PM
Yay, off to Kalkan tomorrow.  :laugh:
There's just one thing I don't like about that, the fact I have to leave my gorgeous fur-babies behind.
Just wondered if any of you have house buns and if you're as obsessed with them as I am!?
My parents usually look after them but they're coming on hol too, so the buns are going into boarding.  :'(
Feel free to share pics, here's Coco and Angel...
(https://www.enjoykalkan.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi47.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff192%2Fgkf9%2Fphoto-1-1.jpg&hash=ab83ebc44cb2d720e85ee99949e83d3b3a8c4cb2)
Title: Re: House bunnies!
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 13, 2010, 03:11:08 PM
Bugsy with droopy ears appears to be on a beach towel? ::)
Post by: kalkan4eva on August 13, 2010, 04:04:47 PM
Noooo, not for me. Very sweet and all that, but in my house...nooo! What about the droppings?..one of the kids might mistake them for blueberries :o :P
Do they live on those pouffes? Where's the straw ???
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 13, 2010, 05:07:44 PM
Bl**dy hell...blueberries!! remind me to skip pudding if i come to your house!! :o :o :o :o
Post by: Lancs lass on August 13, 2010, 07:31:49 PM
Bl**dy hell...blueberries!! remind me to skip pudding if i come to your house!! :o :o :o :o
Heee heee! They actually use a litter tray (most of the time anyway), the only mess is the ton of fur they shed and they have a mountain of hay in their room. They sit on the stools in the living room at night and scratch at the door to go out for a wee!
Just me then, no other bun fans!?
Post by: Blue Lizard on August 13, 2010, 07:55:47 PM
Oh No!!!...........Not Bunny stools! thought you said they used a tray? :angel:
Post by: Sheez on September 24, 2010, 05:31:51 PM
when we leave our bunny behind it's 5* & she even send us a postcard   ;D

Look @ this www.bunnybunkhouse.co.uk (http://www.bunnybunkhouse.co.uk)

Post by: lorilou on September 24, 2010, 09:45:36 PM
when we leave our bunny behind it's 5* & she even send us a postcard   ;D

Look @ this www.bunnybunkhouse.co.uk (http://www.bunnybunkhouse.co.uk)

OMG that's so cute! What a fab find. Great that you have a safe and comfy place for your furry friends to holiday ...

;D
Post by: Baggy on November 10, 2010, 03:20:01 PM
I expect this thread is dead and buried by now but I've only just spotted it.
Until last winter we had house bunnies - Peter and Benjamin and then Daisy.
Perfect pets. Although we got through a few phone cables over the years. No puddles or poos in the house, they didn't go for the postman and no barking.
We now have a cat. totally different kettle of fish!
Hope you and your buns are well.
Post by: Mags on November 11, 2010, 11:58:29 AM
I know many people will squirm over this, but we used to keep pet rats. They are lovely animals: as intelligent and affectionate as a dog or cat and very clean. Our male rat, Bert, used to love sitting on my shoulder, with his tail coiled round my neck for balance. I remember once that I answered the door to a political canvasser with Bert perched on my shoulder - she didn't stay long.......
Main problem (and reason we didn't replace them when they died) was finding anyone prepared to look after them when we went away!
Post by: kalkan4eva on November 11, 2010, 12:10:43 PM
...sorry Mags, but I'm now getting a vision of Morticia from the Adams Family :o :o
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 11, 2010, 01:25:46 PM
i would have thought someone in politics would be used to being around rats ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal