Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: Evadee on July 29, 2010, 10:13:32 PM

Title: New and very excited about Kalkan
Post by: Evadee on July 29, 2010, 10:13:32 PM
Hi I'm new on here (well I've been lurking around for a few weeks now actually  ;) ).  Hubby and I are off to Kalkan for 1 week in October it will be our first visit to Turkey.

We are going with Exclusive Escapes and were going to be staying at the Serra Boutique Hotel but now that it is closing they have upgraded us to the Kalkan Regency.

Both really looking forward to trying to decide between the many restaurants the food sounds fantastic!  Also going to try the Turkish bath and going on a Gulet cruise.

Have been reading Antler's reports over the last week, brilliant reports and making me even more excited about our upcoming trip  ;D

Title: Re: New and very excited about Kalkan
Post by: Mrs Enjoy Kalkan on July 30, 2010, 05:29:08 PM
Hi there

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll love Kalkan (not many people don't) and it will be a great introduction to Turkey. Once bitten by the Kalkan bug you will probabaly find you don't want to anywhere else! Feel free to ask as many questions as you like.

Julie
Post by: HoneyBunny on July 30, 2010, 08:30:42 PM
Hi Evadee! I too was lurker, but so pleased I joined. Everyone on the forum has been so helpful with the questions I had and you can learn so much from reading the posts.

You will have a lovely time in Kalkan; I have been back just over 2 weeks and miss it so much.

Have great holiday. xoxo
Post by: kalkan4eva on July 31, 2010, 09:18:16 AM
October is my favourite time to be in Kalkan...you will have a lovely time, Im sure.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal