Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: Enjoy Kalkan on July 18, 2010, 12:02:00 PM

Title: Transfer Shares
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on July 18, 2010, 12:02:00 PM
Hi,

I was just thinking about a bit of a spring clean for EK and update a few of the features - I was thinking specifically about the transfer share section, have you used it? has it worked for you? What would you like to see to make it easier to use?

Cheers
Jon

Title: Re: Transfer Shares
Post by: butterfly on July 18, 2010, 12:29:49 PM
Yes I have used it but have never been lucky enough to find a share. You've probably noticed that few of us do get replies although our posts are read by many.  Perhaps if we used a form, it would be simpler to check out whether there are others travelling on the same day rather than have to check all the posts for the dates one needs.

I live in hope and trust you will continue with this service.
Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on July 18, 2010, 12:49:20 PM
the service will be continued, there are no plans to stop it, im just trying to see if there is a better way of doing it :)
Post by: Kalkan regular on July 18, 2010, 02:17:09 PM
Perhaps you could split into 'transfer share needed' and 'transfer share offered' so those that need one could check the offered bit first.
Post by: Chucky on July 18, 2010, 03:26:59 PM
That's a good idea, Kalkan Regular.
Ray and I shared our Transfer once.........our flight was delayed for three hours and our fellow sharers had to wait for us. We were very embarassed and upset we had spoiled the start to their holiday.
Joan
Post by: Kalkan regular on July 18, 2010, 03:32:28 PM
If it was split people might be prepared to offer a transfer share for their flight only so there isn't the problem of having to wait for others.
Post by: Em1 on July 18, 2010, 04:19:27 PM
Hi Jon
What about showing the transfers on a calendar?
Em1
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal