Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: cbrierley2 on July 08, 2010, 08:22:56 AM

Title: 1st Visit to Kalkan
Post by: cbrierley2 on July 08, 2010, 08:22:56 AM
 Just got back from our first visit to Kalkan, and what a joy it was!  Had a bad experience in Turkey a number of years ago and vowed never again, but soooo glad we booked this holiday.  I have to say the accomdation wasn't the best (Thomas Style Villas), but now we have been once I would be more than happy to book my own villa and flights independently.
The quality of the food in the restaurants is fantastic and caters for all a couple of our favourites down at the harbour were Sandals, Trio, oh and the one at the very end of the habour that I've forgot the name of! Parc Kalkan and Chillies were also good. 
Kas is a lovely place to go and have a wander round do if you have a car.  Market Day on the Thursday was fun, although it a bit hot and humid.

My son and his girlfriend went on a boat for a day and really enjoyed it and made some friends for the week.... I was more than happy for them to stay in town and party on whilst we went back to the villa.  One word of warning though, heart attack hill is as bad as it sounds! 

To finish this was a lovely chilled out holiday with warm, genuine and friendly people who don't hassle you.  Will definately be back next year!

Title: Re: 1st Visit to Kalkan
Post by: Mrs Enjoy Kalkan on July 08, 2010, 12:26:25 PM
Many thanks for your report it's great to hear the views of first timers to Kalkan  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal