Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Flights and Travel => Topic started by: johnl on June 03, 2010, 11:36:27 PM

Title: jet2.com
Post by: johnl on June 03, 2010, 11:36:27 PM
Hello.We are travelling to Kalkan with Jewel In The Crown in October.When we have travelled with them before ,the flights have been with Monarch and have been ok.This time the flights are with Jet2.com.I have read  comments on various websites,but has anyone here used them?If so what were they like?Your comments would be much appreciated. thanks. John
Title: Re: jet2.com
Post by: baclava on June 04, 2010, 07:04:03 AM
We have travelled with them form Manchester and found the flight quite acceptable. You can book extra legroom seats at extra cost. If I remember, the flight timings were pretty civilised as well.
Post by: kevincat99 on June 04, 2010, 07:10:04 AM
Hi my wife travelled with them in May - Dalaman/Newcastle and return
No problems at all from booking to flights being on time in new aircraft
Said staff were really good and very friendly from check-in onwards
She loved the on-board sandwiches ;)
Post by: BevJam on June 04, 2010, 08:25:34 AM
we flew out with them at Easter on time, good staff and extra leg room on more seats than usual was a bonus
Post by: Davs on June 04, 2010, 08:55:00 AM
Flew DLM-NCL with them last Monday. Clean modern aircraft with decent standard leg room and friendly staff. Flight on time. Very good.
Post by: HolmfirthNicky on June 04, 2010, 09:37:24 AM
I'm pleased to read these comments as we are off to Kalkan next week also with Jewel in the Crown and it's the first time we'll have been to Kalkan and first time we've used Jewel in the Crown, we fly to Dalaman with Monarch (never flown with them before) and return with Jet 2(never flown with them before)!!! So a lot of new things to look forward to next week!!
Nicky.
Post by: Mrs Enjoy Kalkan on June 04, 2010, 12:48:04 PM
We have used them several times now and they have always been brilliant. No delays ,speedy check in and friendly staff.We always book the extra leg room though which does make a difference but like others have said the normal legroom seems to be better than other airlines.They also have lots of options for snacks on board and its not too expensive.
Post by: johnl on June 04, 2010, 04:46:33 PM
Thank you everyone for your replies.They certainly seem to have made a good impression.We can relax and look forward to our holiday now.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal