Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: janjeff on May 14, 2010, 05:37:29 PM

Title: New Road
Post by: janjeff on May 14, 2010, 05:37:29 PM
Just returned from yet another wonderful holiday in Kalkan, weather was amazing not to hot with a nice breeze,resturants as usual were fantastic, but the noise from the new road that is being built across the top to Kas was horrendous|! none stop from 8am to 8pm, does anyone know if this is going to carry on all summer?? ::)
Title: Re: New Road
Post by: fidimax on May 14, 2010, 05:51:07 PM
I have been in Kalkan when first part of the new road was being done,cant say I really noticed the noise.
great place,great food,great Efes and some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure to make freinds with,I dont thik I will notice any noise in three weeks time either.  8)   :)   8) .

happy hols to you all.
Title: Re: New Road
Post by: janjeff on May 14, 2010, 06:32:26 PM
We're back there again first week in June, your so right about the people they are so welcoming, and always remember you when you go back, But you can't help but notice the noise, and all the activity,thats going on, I didn't think they were allowed to do any noisy building work through the summer season ???  we were told by a few people that it was going to stop on the 15th may, (hope so) :-\
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal