Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Money & Finance => Topic started by: annav on March 15, 2010, 05:15:21 PM

Title: Denizbank again-urgent advice needed!
Post by: annav on March 15, 2010, 05:15:21 PM
Sorry to bang on about this but I just made a large transfer so that we can complete in 2 weeks and I need to check it has arrived safely in my Denizbank account. I have only ever logged on once and it was with my original password which worked fine. I cant remember if I looged on the with the card logon. This asks for my card number and Im not sure if this is supposed to be my account number. Every time I put this in the 4 boxes it wont accept it and keeps saying enter card number-it seems to be a digit short as my account no is 4 no's-7 no's-3 no's not 4 lots of 4.
I then tried the retail log on with my user name and original password but says its wrong but no other password has been sent to my phone even though thats what we set up, so I clicked on forgotten password and it just went back to the card logon!
What do I do-am I doing something wrong here? Im desperate to check the money has not disappeared into this air!
Title: Re: Denizbank again-urgent advice needed!
Post by: cenktt on March 16, 2010, 05:53:43 AM
It is the card (visa electron) you use to withdraw money from Denizbank ATM.
Post by: Will on March 16, 2010, 06:36:52 AM
Why don't you phone the bank and ask if the money has arrived?
Post by: annav on March 18, 2010, 08:57:13 PM
I never got a card-thought they were going to send me one but never arrived. Will ring them tomorrow as have been in Sweden  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal