Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: sosmuc on March 13, 2010, 08:23:37 AM

Title: Where to buy a mattress?
Post by: sosmuc on March 13, 2010, 08:23:37 AM
Hi, does anybody know where I can buy a (cheap) mattress near Kalkan? Would the shops deliver it to an appartment?

Thanks!

Sonja
Title: Re: Where to buy a mattress?
Post by: elainecris on March 13, 2010, 12:23:51 PM
Hi Sonja, I have no idea of price but there is a shop called Kelebek (just outside Kalkan on the D400, Kas road. It is on the left as you head towards Kas, literally a mile (if that)  from Kalkan. I know that they do deliver. As I say, not sure of price but they did seem to have a good range when we were there looking around. Don't be put off by the very expensive looking ranges as you go in, upstairs appeared to me more of a budget range. I'm sure someone else who is more familiar with Kalkan may be able to give you more advice as we are still pretty new to the area. Hope this helps though! Elaine.
Post by: sosmuc on March 13, 2010, 01:40:23 PM
Thanks Elaine, that helps indeed! Just as I read your reply I remember seeing the store when I was passing by, I think it is in Ulugöl....I will give it a try when I'm in Kalkan in two weeks. Kind regards, Sonja
Post by: Bdancer on March 15, 2010, 09:10:19 AM
Hello Sonia
We recently bought a new bed from Kelebek, we did have a good look round first and his prices did seem competitive and he was prepared to move on the original price

Isis

Post by: Mr Bluesky on March 18, 2010, 09:46:47 PM
Try the Arclik store, you'll be amazed what you can buy from there other than electrical goods. They have catalogues for almost anything. I have bought the likes of matress protectors, sun loungers, towels etc. from their Kas store in the past... Just go in and ask.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal