Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: EdgarHarrison on March 01, 2010, 07:12:47 PM

Title: Looking for a recommendations for.....
Post by: EdgarHarrison on March 01, 2010, 07:12:47 PM
We are coming to Kalkan in October for 10 days but are going to do a bit of a road trip to Ephesus and Pamukkale first and we want to stop off on the way back in Turunc, where went back in 2000.   Does anyone have any recommendations for hotels in Turunc and Ephesus (Selcuk), we are only stopping one night in each place so doesn''t have to be posh or anything.  Thanks, Neville

Post by: Skuza on March 01, 2010, 08:09:10 PM
Hi. Well for me anywhere in turunc is amazing. I have been going there for the last 20 years+ and love it every time. Have stayed at so many places but for a one nighter try the Kavala Hotel. The rooms are small but the staff are the best. Alternatively, Green Garden Apartments. If you want a bit of luxury try the Dionysos just out of the village. Lucky you for going there this year.
Title: Re: Looking for a recommendations for.....
Post by: kalkan4eva on March 01, 2010, 11:28:57 PM
Neville, try typing Ephesus or Selcuk into the search facility. I know some forum menbers have done this trip and you'll find some recommendations in their posts, I'm sure. Ephesus is an amazing site - you will be blown away if you've not seen it before. Enjoy :)
Title: Re: Looking for a recommendations for.....
Post by: Blue Lizard on March 02, 2010, 01:56:04 AM
you could always stay in Kusadasi if you are at Ephesus..not far away,big bustling place with loads of hotels ;)....
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal