Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => Classifieds - Wanted => Topic started by: lindyloubluecat on January 03, 2010, 06:45:47 PM

Title: Furniture for 2 bedroomed apartment
Post by: lindyloubluecat on January 03, 2010, 06:45:47 PM
Looking to furnish a new apartment so if anyone has anything to sell please can you contact me.
Title: Re: Furniture for 2 bedroomed apartment
Post by: Zimuel on September 30, 2010, 07:48:49 AM
It’s been 7 months but I am sure you are still not complete in furnishing you apartment. May I know the theme of your apartment whether if it is contemporary or modern design? There are many furniture manufacturers that you can surf on the net, try eBay for affordable ones.

Title: Re: Furniture for 2 bedroomed apartment
Post by: whiteonyx on September 30, 2010, 06:14:19 PM
If you have time take a day trip to Elmali there is a cutain/fabric shop close to the old large mosque and his prices are approx a quarter of what they charge  in kalkan, being a very turkish town they do not speak good English, but they are very helpful so you need to have measurements and drawings, but if you are doing a whole apartment it would be worth it. Our advice go on a Monday as its their market day the fresh veg and fruit was so cheap and really high qualityand  take a slight detour to the Lykia vinyard which is really worth a visit, the wines are really good and the family that run/own it are charming

Isis

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal