Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: Steve Harry on December 24, 2009, 01:04:17 PM

Title: Kalkan next summer?
Post by: Steve Harry on December 24, 2009, 01:04:17 PM
Hi all,

I am looking to bring my wife and 5 year-old daughter out to Kalkan next June. We went to Calis Beach earlier this year and had a great time so thought we'd sample the Turkish experience again in 2010. How do Calis Beach and Kalkan compare?

Happy Christmas!!

Steve
Title: Re: Kalkan next summer?
Post by: kevincat99 on December 24, 2009, 01:05:46 PM
A bit like chalk and cheese  ;D
Post by: Steve Harry on December 24, 2009, 01:10:20 PM
......in whaat way?
Post by: kalkan kitty on December 24, 2009, 01:23:06 PM
i have been to Calis Beach many times, not as many as Kalkan but i have even done day trips to Calis from Kalkan and vice versa and two centre holidays in both resorts.  I liked Calis for the family run hotel i stayed in and not the night life, food is not so good in Calis, but i loved the sunset every evening which was beautiful watching it from all the restaurants along the front.  As a single female traveller, i feel more comfortable in Kalkan.  It would be interesting to know how you compare Kalkan with Calis actually.  I wouldnt actually say it was chalk n cheese, as the clientelle in Kalkan is steadly changing, but i know where kevincat is coming from  ;)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal