Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: xicede on December 03, 2009, 02:54:34 PM

Title: Florists
Post by: xicede on December 03, 2009, 02:54:34 PM
Hello - have just booked a holiday to Kalkan in 2010 (very excited) and we'll be first timers. We've got lots of guests coming out and want to make the accommo look welcoming/homely! Where's the best place to buy flowers? Don't have to be unusual, just pretty and fresh. We've only got a few hours before the guests arrive hence wont have much time to go whizzing around to look. Thank you.
Title: Re: Florists
Post by: turkeyfan on December 03, 2009, 04:04:28 PM
How much will you need?  Could you pick some from the garden of where you are staying?
There is a florist near the bakery which is just slightly out of town, off the market road. (when you are there someone will point you in the right direction or get a taxi there).  The flowers are all kept inside though, so dont be surprised if the shop doesn't look open from outside.

You've made a great choice in Kalkan, especially if its for a special occasion. Enjoy!!
Post by: xicede on December 03, 2009, 08:21:14 PM
Thank you very much - and so promptly too! BTW, I think this forum is so good and people seem to be very helpful/informative with things.

I'm sure I'll be dipping in and out until the off ..... which is a long way away yet but something to daydream about!
Post by: turkeyfan on December 03, 2009, 08:31:08 PM
No probs.

Ask away with any questions you think of.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal