Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: Alan Manchester on November 22, 2009, 02:35:53 PM

Title: Yali Hotel
Post by: Alan Manchester on November 22, 2009, 02:35:53 PM
Can anyone help with review/comments regarding the Yali Hotel. Anything will be much appreciated
It is featured in the Tapestry Collection brochure.
Title: Re: Yali Hotel
Post by: Kefgirl on November 22, 2009, 09:26:59 PM
Hi Alan,
Not stayed there personally, but there was only us and one other couple on the Tapestry pick-up from Dalaman this October.
They had been about 6 times and loved it. Apparently it only has a few rooms, one of which has it's own roof terrace, which is lovely.
Someone else will be along soon who has in-depth knowledge, I'm sure.
Post by: Chrissie on November 26, 2009, 10:59:17 AM
Hi ,Stayed at Yali a couple of years ago for two weeks.Prime position,and a short walk to the town,via the Harbour.At that time the road was not made up,I don't know if it is now.
The rooms are very nice,clean and comfortable.The sea area is great,straight off the jetty into the sea,and has lovely sheltered ,pillowed areas where you can snooze away the afternoon. !!!! :D
As Kefgirl said,the roof top room is lovely ...Kalkan looks like fairy town when seen at night from the Yali.
The pool is quite small on the breakfast terrace ,not a lot of room if you are a"pool sitter" . Overall ,I loved it,so did my Husband.I haven't been back as I missed the Kulube too much...the reason I changed was the distance out of town really but the taxi fares won in the end.I am sure you will love it.Chris.
Post by: baclava on December 04, 2009, 10:46:17 AM
have you visited their website www.yalibeachhotel.com ?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal