Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Everything Else & Classifieds => The Everything Else Area! => Topic started by: Blue Lizard on November 16, 2009, 06:01:10 PM

Title: Re: I'm a Celebrity
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 16, 2009, 06:01:10 PM
NO!!! Simon High pants has shown his colours ..he chose Talentless pillocks over talented peoples dreams........I won't be back!! :-*

i'm now on to The Jungle..until serial Munter Katie Price cheeses me off(if she goes in?)  or they start eating lizards instead of kangaroo testacles!! :laugh: ;D
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 17, 2009, 10:39:57 AM
Katie Price aka ( Jordan) is in the jungle..she appears to be wearing Orvilles lips!!....i feel like throwing bread at her >:D Quack! Quack!
Post by: Kefgirl on November 17, 2009, 11:24:31 AM
Ha-Ha BL, spot on re the lips!
I read in the paper that she went all the way to LA on her way to Oz to get her extensions done. Well she was robbed, they look dreadful   ::)
I'm starting to wonder if she's got that Body Dysmorphic Syndrome, coz she's constantly doing stuff to her face.
Not forgetting the teeth,  :o  is she breaking them in for a horse?
Bizzare!  >:D
Post by: kalkan4eva on November 17, 2009, 12:25:39 PM
omigod the lips are Lesley Ash-alike  :o :o
Does she really think that looks nice/sexy/attractive? I hope the public vote her to do EVERY bushtucker trial. The "celebs" will go hungry and there'll be lots of bickering...yipee! Hope they throw Kerry Katona in there just for sport - she needs the money!
X Factor and Jungle at the same time as a hectic work schedule and Christmas nights out...ITV you are too cruel >:(
Title: Re: Re: I'm a Celebrity
Post by: Chucky on November 17, 2009, 08:32:35 PM
I've taken the liberty of split the "X Factor" and starting "I'm a Celebrity".
I just cannot get into X Factor this time, I do not see anyone in it that has the X Factor. However, just lurve I'm a Celeb and love her or hate her, Katie will stir things up.
By the way, who is Camilla??
Joan
Post by: itstime on November 17, 2009, 10:13:21 PM
she is usually one of the professional dancers on Strictly. Not in it this year though and I did wonder why. Now I know.
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 18, 2009, 09:21:28 AM
Gino Decampo said he wouldn't speak to his wife for 24 hours if she Blew off or Burped in front of him!! i haven't spoken to Mrs Lizard for months!! :o :o :P
Post by: Lougie on November 18, 2009, 01:06:18 PM
Have to say I'm loving I'm a Celebrity just wish Katie Price would shut up going on about closure & Peter Andre, if it's closure shut up about it, felt sorry for her with that task last night but I'm still on team Andre!

Ant & Dec are the best thing about it, they make me laugh!
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 18, 2009, 01:31:22 PM
Who was it that told her to "Keep a stiff upper lip!!"...she took it literally!!..and why has she taken two Space hoppers into the jungle smuggled up her T shirt? :angel: ;D
Post by: kalkan4eva on November 18, 2009, 04:02:49 PM
Sorry, didn't feel in the least bit sorry for KP last night - and neither did the vast majority of the Great British public because they voted for her again...YIPEE!!!! Sorry, felt it was all an act - and the day before in the swamp (and so do the so-called behaviour experts...!) She manages to swim in her swimming pool with her kids in LA so that water-phobia thing is sooooohhhhh fake.
Maybe I'm cruel, but like Lougie (and Ant), I'm Team Andre too.
Think it's a live challenge tonight - 8.30pm start!! Would the public be so mean as to choose Camilla? >:D >:D
Post by: Lougie on November 18, 2009, 06:38:57 PM
Camilla quit the show today aparently!
Post by: Chucky on November 18, 2009, 08:24:36 PM
What about Gorgeous George? They turned down his request for a "Stunt double" to do his trials but why does he need one when he seems to be exempt from them all on "Health Grounds". He is not exactly the female eye candy entrant so why is he in there?
Anyone else think KP is morphing into Janice?
Post by: MartynE on November 18, 2009, 09:54:51 PM
I was thinking more Janet (Street-Porter).
Post by: kalkan4eva on November 18, 2009, 10:45:13 PM
Joan you are so right...."oh man!!!!"
Actually felt a twinge of sympathy for KP tonight...it was fleeting but it was definitely there. Damn!! ::) ::)
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 19, 2009, 09:22:29 AM
See!! your falling into her trap!! thats how she works......Kym has got her sussed!!  loved her dig at her..but she even turned that to her advantage...notice the little crocs had the snouts taped together..pity i would have loved one to take a bite out of her wotsits..two deflated beach balls spring to mind!!...snap! snap! snap!snap!..hisssssssssssss!! :laugh: ;D >:D
Post by: kalkan4eva on November 19, 2009, 11:11:00 AM
Kym was spot on....as you say, BL. But it's so cleverly edited to garner sympathy for her - even Ant and Dec are trying to make the public like her by saying to the other "celebs" - "Could any of you have done that?" after the live trial.
Reminds me of the year John Fashanu was voted to do ALL the challenges...got a bit boring after a while  :P
Post by: Chucky on November 19, 2009, 08:31:30 PM
And have you noticed how KP leaves camp with her hair one way, and has it titivated a couple of times before she gets back?
(Sorry, could not resist the titivate!!!)
Joan
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 23, 2009, 08:43:37 AM
Ha! Ha! The price woman has walked!! finally had enough publicity on the KP show....will she have to give back the £350,000 ?or will it pay for some more plastic bits? ;D ;D
Post by: Chucky on November 23, 2009, 08:03:19 PM
Oh happy day!!!
No more KP acting like a likkle frightened girlie and no more Jedward.
She is unbelievable - fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, fake tan,fake teeth and faked fear - what was she doing on a "Reality" show!!!!!
Joan
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 23, 2009, 09:30:43 PM
Even her decision to clear off became the "look at me i'm katie show!!"...PAH!!  >:(
Post by: misty on November 24, 2009, 12:35:00 PM
What a disastrous week Twins and Jordan out as well  how will we cope ;D ;D
Post by: Enişte on November 24, 2009, 01:39:51 PM
Do we have to refer to Jordan's 'twins' as a separate entity (what an appropriate word!)?  Oh, I see, those twins!
Post by: Blue Lizard on November 24, 2009, 02:22:49 PM
Now perhaps her kids can have there Space Hoppers back? :angel:
Post by: misty on November 24, 2009, 04:47:45 PM
I thought Right said Fred were standing in front of her  ;) ;) ;)
Post by: kalkan4eva on November 24, 2009, 07:20:44 PM
Feel a bit sorry for Lucy - her exit interview had to be cut short because they'd spent so long interviewing KP. Shame on you ITV...even when she left she dominated the show.
Post by: Chucky on November 24, 2009, 08:25:03 PM
Did Alex buy an Engagement ring in Dubai and will he have to sell it to get back home? ;D
Post by: Kefgirl on November 24, 2009, 10:13:23 PM
From what I've seen, if it's all over between her and Alex, he's had a lucky escape!  The woman is a complete nightmare  >:D
Imagine if you had a son and he was going out with her  :o
The interviews will start in the papers now, as she justifies everything she's done/said.  Bye Katie, mind how you go  ;D
Post by: itstime on December 04, 2009, 09:37:03 PM
I have just thrown up watching Gino eat all those disgusting huge creepy crawlies :'( How absolutely horrible :-X
Post by: jinfizzz on December 04, 2009, 09:48:26 PM
OMG, OMG, did you see those absolutely disgusting things they had to eat?  I feel sick, I could never eat that ****
Oh, it was the Iceland advert, sorry, LOL
Post by: Blue Lizard on December 04, 2009, 10:07:04 PM
 ;D ;D  ( even that adverts better without the annoying Kerry the chav!)
Post by: Kefgirl on December 05, 2009, 12:18:57 AM
If you had a party serving all that Iceland s**t, your cholesterol reading would be off the scale!
Do they do anything that isn't deep fried?
Jinfizzz, you made me laugh out loud!  ;D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal