Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Travel and Accommodation => Accommodation and Hotels => Topic started by: missymoo on November 15, 2009, 07:28:43 PM

Title: Hotel for one night only
Post by: missymoo on November 15, 2009, 07:28:43 PM
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a hotel in Kalkan for just one night.
We have a villa booked for a week but the flights worked out loads cheaper if we came back a day later .... so happy to spend another night away I am looking for a hotel in Kalkan. We are staying in Villa Sovalye, so ideally we would like a hotel reasonably central.

Any recommendations would be greatly received....it's our first time in Kalkan  :laugh:
Title: Re: Hotel for one night only
Post by: felicity on November 15, 2009, 08:25:34 PM
Loads of hotels I guess - depending on the time of year you are travelling to Kalkan - but my choice would be the Meldi hotel www.meldihotel.com which is very central or the Nur hotel.  Of course - I dont know how receptive they would be to a 1 night booking especially in the height of the season....but no harm in finding out!!

Cheers!
Post by: MartynE on November 15, 2009, 11:10:00 PM
The Nur definitely accepts one night bookings. www.nur-hotel.com
Post by: Reygirl on November 16, 2009, 09:18:13 AM
I enquired last year at the Nur and they were very happy to accept a one-night booking. It was at the end of the season but I got the impression from the response that they didn't consider a one-night booking to be any problem at all.
Post by: Kalkan regular on November 16, 2009, 09:47:51 AM
I've also booked guests into the Nur for one night in mid season when they had a change of flight and they were quite happy with it. I did notice that his prices had gone up considerably this year though (from £14pp to £20 I think).
Post by: kevincat99 on November 16, 2009, 04:25:03 PM
There is always the Kalkan Park apartotel on the Kalamar Road just past the Elixer and before Cafe Vita > going out of the village
They acted as a sort of Travel Lodge motel last year and may do the same next
Try them
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal