Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: missymoo on October 27, 2009, 08:52:57 AM

Title: Where is Ortaalan?
Post by: missymoo on October 27, 2009, 08:52:57 AM
Hi everyone,
I just noticed the villa we are about to book is on this website as being in Ortaalan rather than Kalkan....does this mean that it is far away? Could someone enlighten me please?

Many Thanks
Missy
Title: Re: Where is Ortaalan?
Post by: Blue Lizard on October 27, 2009, 09:43:36 AM
Kalkan is split into areas with really no visible "borders"..there is Ortalaan,Kisla,Kalamar,Kisiltas,Kordere,komerluk that spring to mind ......an old thread can be found by typing in Ortalaan at the top of the page in the grey bar search area..it seems confused as to where it begins and ends...Nur is near town,Petrol station isn't to bad so if you can find a landmark we might be able to help more ;)

Post by: Kalkan-Mina on October 27, 2009, 01:27:57 PM
Ortaalan - a huge area, starting roughly at a point in line with the centre of Kalkan Bay, and west of that point, covering the area above the KaÅŸ Road all round the new area by the school and over towards Kalamar Bay.  In tapu documents, even Kalamar Bay is designated as Ortaalan.

Information from KTLN  Local Areas of Kalkan
Post by: missymoo on October 27, 2009, 05:08:25 PM
I think the street name is Palmiye Evleri.
It's villa Solvalye.

Thanks for your help.
Post by: Anne on October 28, 2009, 10:19:48 AM
Hi
if you go onto google maps, most of the major streets are named in Kalkan.  There is a Palmiye Sk in the Kalamar Bay side of Ortaalan.

I would ask the owner exactly where the villa is.

Anne
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal