Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => General Discussion => Topic started by: Mitch17a on September 18, 2009, 01:53:43 PM

Title: Internet Cafe
Post by: Mitch17a on September 18, 2009, 01:53:43 PM
I will be visiting Kalkan next week for the first time. Are their any internet cafes? What is the approximate cost per hour? Thanks
Title: Re: Internet Cafe
Post by: Reygirl on September 18, 2009, 02:08:55 PM
There are a couple of internet places where you have to pay (sorry don't know current rate) - one is on the left hand side as you go out of town towards Yali supermarket/Nur hotel.  Several other places eg bars and cafes have access and don't charge for customers who are eating or drinking there.
Post by: KalkanPosh on September 18, 2009, 06:08:03 PM
I used the one on the Kalamar Road roundabout (directly opp Kalamar Road as you look across the roundabout from the postcards at the end on the right of the road, opp BBQ restaurant). It's opposite a couple of fast food restaurants (handy if you have to wait for all the kids to get off the computers), and next door to the barber on the right. Friendly staff and really cheap - I was online for a long time one night and only paid a lira!
Post by: Enişte on September 18, 2009, 06:28:18 PM
I think that one is called the Lemon Tree and it is opposite Öz Adana, just behind the Teskom supermarket on the small road up to the Samira
Post by: AllanChris on September 18, 2009, 09:51:26 PM
There are a couple of internet places where you have to pay (sorry don't know current rate) - one is on the left hand side as you go out of town towards Yali supermarket/Nur hotel.  Several other places eg bars and cafes have access and don't charge for customers who are eating or drinking there.
Cafe Del Mar is one.  ;D
Post by: Mitch17a on September 19, 2009, 11:03:15 AM
Thanks for the info: Much appreciated.
Post by: Mitch17a on September 19, 2009, 11:24:53 AM
Eniste You said on the road up to the Samira. We are staying at the Samira deluxe appartments. I know there are three Samiras in Kalkan. Is it that one or one of the others?
Post by: mel on September 19, 2009, 11:29:18 AM
The Samira Deluxe has internet access in reception, there were 3 terminals but havn't been recently so not sure of cost.
Post by: Enişte on September 19, 2009, 11:58:39 AM
I meant the Samira in the centre but it looks like there is access up at Samira Deluxe too, so you should be fine.
Post by: fitwenchdidyell on September 19, 2009, 07:30:01 PM
Samira DL Internet is only 2 YTL per hour and there are 3 terminals.
Post by: Mitch17a on September 19, 2009, 11:32:30 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded. Very much appreciated
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal