Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Places to Visit / Things to Do / Excursions => Topic started by: itstime on September 08, 2009, 04:41:13 PM

Title: Nomadic museum
Post by: itstime on September 08, 2009, 04:41:13 PM
Hi has anyone ever visited here 
www.yalcinapart.com/tr/apart/default.asp

looks quite interesting and never heard of it before
Title: Re: Nomadic museum
Post by: RosiB on September 08, 2009, 04:46:36 PM
 Haven't been - but interesting translation!!!

Ros                                 

YALÇIN APART
Village Apartlarımızı Kargi, Fethiye, in the forest on the slope overlooking the Mediterranean and Babadağ olive and citrus trees in the middle of a garden filled with every kind of thinking about your comfort and peace of mind we have furnished.
The first type is available in three varieties Our Apart consists of 90 m2 apartments. 2 bedrooms, 30m2 TV room, 3 piece sofa in the living room, kitchen and supplies are also one of the two Turkish-type toilet alfranga one we have.

50m2 apartments kitchen, refrigerator, shower, wc are available.
The 30m2 apartments small kitchen, refrigerator, shower, wc and there is a special pavilion.
You and also to our guests stay in tents nomad nomad life experience that you can hear the longing also offer the possibility.
Swimming pool 50m2'dir. In addition, the water is changed frequently filled with natural water. Drug used.
All kinds of organic fruits and vegetables in our garden for our guests (lemon orange, tomato, peppers, eggplant) as well as the village daily fresh eggs from our own chickens, our own cows, butter, cheese, yogurt contains.

Wish our esteemed guests, we have carefully fed lamb fresh from the grill to enjoy our offer.
Every morning the village bread, plication, bazlama, dough, hair  pie, cheese and black  leather  with honey hive where you can find villages such as breakfast, village can eat vegetable dishes are also offered the possibility.

Post by: itstime on September 08, 2009, 04:51:34 PM
My favourite bit is ...........

Please take note of this;

As our establishment is located in the village where the life-style of Turcomans is displayed and as we are farmers, we would not tolerate any complaints about the cocks crowing, the donkeys braying, the oxen bellowing, the lamb bleating, the cats meowing and the dogs barking.
Respectfully yours,
In the name of Yalçın family,
Enver Yalçın...

Fantastic and couldn't agree more :)
Post by: tonik on September 08, 2009, 07:53:31 PM
This is what I read I like the idea of the tree apartments :)
 http://www.yalcinapart.com/en/apart/yalcinapart.asp
Post by: kevincat99 on September 08, 2009, 08:37:26 PM
It seems very traditional and nomadic with the room TV , en suite and swimming pool - must have been difficult to uproot the swimming pool with your tent when you travelled - but at 100TL a night for two in 2007-wonder what it is now - who would want to move - you could have all-inclusive in Antalya for that price  ;D
Post by: Blue Lizard on September 09, 2009, 08:50:44 AM
i booked into a nomadic hotel ...but it had gone when i arrived ;D :angel:
Post by: kevincat99 on September 09, 2009, 09:01:28 AM
But did they leave the pool  or was there just a hole where it had been ???
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal