Kalkan Turkey Forum - EnjoyKalkan.com

Kalkan Discussion => Holiday Reports and Reviews => Topic started by: fitwenchdidyell on August 29, 2009, 09:48:52 PM

Title: Thanx to Antlerdubai
Post by: fitwenchdidyell on August 29, 2009, 09:48:52 PM
Just want to say how all the reports from our friend Antlerdubai have enhanced this Forum.  His positivity has done much to redeem some of the negativity that had appeared a couple of weeks ago.

I had already planned on visiting Mediteran but now absolutely MUST DO!!

I just hope that he has enjoyed his holiday in Kalkan as much as I have enjoyed his reports.

We fly out on Monday so will not be able to meet him and family in person but when I go to the Mediteran I will raise a glass (of red rather than rose) and absorb that sunset on their behalf.

Well done mate... enjoy your last day there
Title: Re: Thanx to Antlerdubai
Post by: antler on August 29, 2009, 10:36:11 PM
No problem. We fly back on Monday evening.  At 9pm. So a whole 2 days left - that's a weekend away?!

I have explained to the Mediteran that I am Antlerdubai - but if in doubt, and people talk goobledegook, mention "Steve"!!!

Hope you have a lovely holiday and enjoy this wonderful resort for all it has to offer.

cheers

Antler

Post by: Enjoy Kalkan on August 29, 2009, 10:51:15 PM
I agree, fantastic posts and what EK was created for  :)
Post by: hugedxb on August 29, 2009, 11:05:03 PM
Thanx again to Antlerdubai - Turkey wasn't particularly on our map for a visit (many places further east are) but perhaps now it really should be.

Post by: Lauren on August 30, 2009, 12:31:34 PM
I have to agree, I found myself really looking forward to each of Antlerdubai's posts over the past week. His enthusiasm and love of Kalkan really took me back to how I felt about the place when I was there, each time I read a report.
Im now even more excited about my return trip at the end of Sept and will definatly be trying The Mediteran too!
Thanks Antlerdubai.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal